Lately, our homes have become our whole world.
The pandemic transformed our homes from the places we live into multi-functional spaces that could mean it needed to serve as an home office, a schoolroom, outside dining venue for family and friends and, hopefully, an area you could chill-out, in too.
Using home fragrance allows you to bring the changing seasons into your home and use it in your decoration.
Here is a few tips how to get you home ready for the summer season:
1. The scent will mark the changing seasons - fresher sunny scents in summer, and warmer woodier scents in colder seasons. Bringing in these scents into your home really helps stop one day blending into another.
2. Fragrance layering or scent-scaping is one of the biggest trends in interior design where you can define spaces and time with fragrance as a form of creative expression. Use your nose as well as your eyes to decorate your home. In the living room, you add an edgy centerpiece like Aroma Diffuser - Grey Tassel Edition together with a fresh summer scent of fruity grape with white freesia and fresh bergamot No 27 White Grape Leaf .
As a decorating tool, Aroma Diffuser is a clever way to bring your bouquet of flowers to life with a flowery scent next to it or up & coming trends into your home without changing all the furnishings
3. Scent is so personal and such a strong trigger for mood and memory as well as a tool you can use to relax or to revive.
Create the perfect bedroom ambience with earthy shades, greenery, and the cool scented mist from Aroma Diffuser- White Edition. Add a touch of zen with No 7 Green Tea for that relax, recharge vibe in your bedroom.
Now imagine a long cooling bath with a lid tea candle. Of course, it works just as well during the summer months. You want to surround yourself with a fresh clean scent in your bathroom. No 23 Fresh linen Musk in Aroma Burner Anillo Edition puts you in that Good Vibes only immediately.
4. Create an indoor garden feel with scent. During the pandemic, a flow between your garden and indoors have become incredibly important, or creating a garden feel if you don't have one. Dot unscented mini plants and succulents around Aroma Diffuser - Bamboo Edition to bring the feeling of nature.
5. Vacation Mood- Nothing is more memorable than a sunny vacation at a tropical beach with sand between your toes and coconut sunscreen on your back. Bring those memories back by using No 14 Coconut in any room you want to add that summer vibe.
Spring- Summer Photoshoot with Sthlm Fragrance Supplier available for our resellers now.
With love Joanna Kaneteg